Weekly Wants - July 27th
Some cool stuff blasted onto my radar this week, so here we go:
- Though it's approximately 987 degrees in NYC, I've got fall on the mind. I've decided that I want, need a thin grey scarf. Of course the only one I can find that I like is from Fendi.
- I have, quite literally, dreamt of these mules from Gucci. They perfectly complete the vision of a rich Upper East Side woman that I have for my wardrobe. I bought the shoes and, two days later, bought a backup pair. #truestory
- Clinique has updated their iconic Dramatically Different range of moisturizers with a new lightweight jelly version. I currently have one winging its way to me, and can't wait to give it a try. I think it'll be great for hot weather!
- Have you tried Christopher Robin's Cleansing Purifying Scrub? If you can get past the idea of having to dig your finger into a tub of shampoo, it's actually life-changing. It leaves my hair super clean and fresh and manageable.
- I'm just about finished with this Cle de Peau Eye Serum. My eyes have definitely started showing their age, so I want to do everything I can to try to keep them young looking, even if that means buying a $125 eye serum.
- Jonathan Adler is having a Flash Sale which ends on Monday, so hurry on over if you're looking for just the right piece to add glamour to your boring rental.
- I got this book this week and am already almost done. Super quick read, darkly funny, and quirky. Highly recommend!
What have you been loving lately? Always looking for new stuff to check out!